Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Woo Hoo, I'm down by 4 pounds today!!

Hoot....Hoot, I was down 4 pounds this morning! 

We ALL know it's just water weight, but I am thrilled, none the less.     So today, I am proud to say I weight 159. 

Yesterday was great!  I enjoyed my meals and didn't miss all of the sugar I usually eat.  I feel 2012 is going to be a wonderful year. 

I've been dreading this but it's time to "BEAR" all......

So....now all of my sweet friends who  thought my picture looked good yesterday, can see where I carry my weight!!! 

There is something so liberating about letting it all "hang" out for the world to see.  It makes me really feel accountable.......I am not "weighting" any longer to get healthy, shed about 20 pounds, and start on an exercise plan!

This morning I had another fabulous breakfast.  I'm just a "luvin" cooking my eggs in olive oil!  Here is a picture of what I ate this morning......
Don't you just "luv" the darling vintage owls????  I bought a few of these cuties up in a vintage shop in Big Bear and found more to add to the collection on ebay.

I'll post more pictures of the Owl family some time soon!

ta...ta...for now! Kathy Renee Pardee


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Keep up the good work. I love the picture of the bear...I collect teddy bears...I just love em.

    ReplyDelete