Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let's "NOT" weight!!!

Well, today's the big day.....time to come clean and "Bear" all.......I mean "bare" all.  Spending the holiday's up in Big Bear has been wonderful!  But......for some reason I just "luv" to eat up here, more than any other place in the world....it seems.

I am not "weighting" another day, to get healthy, get back to my goal weight and start an exercise program. 

I'm calling my journey.....Let's Not Weight!  I've waited long enough to start this journey and today's the day!

So......I had my hubby take my picture this morning....in front of the frig, with no make-up!  I was lucky, when I saw the picture, I didn't realize my arms covered up my "BIG" hips!!  Yea.....you won't see side view until tomorrow. 

You better watch out.....it's NOT a pretty site.  I gain my weight in my "little bear behind", I mean Big Bear......behind!

Jumped on the scale, and just about died....I'm 163 pounds.  I guess everyone will be able to see Christmas, New Years and Roger's Birthday....on my hips!

I'm not going to fret, though, I've had plenty of "really" good reasons for my weight gain over the past couple of years.  I'll share more at a later date!

Today for Breakfast I ate:  One egg easy over cooked in olive oil, 1/2 an avocado for a healthy fat and a dollop of salsa.  I'm giving up salt for the time being and using Mrs. Dash (r)!  I also had 5 cherry tomatoes!  I'll be posting the rest of my meals throughout the day, so you can check back later if you like!

Can you guess what I'm going to be drinking today???




I'm going to spend the day organizing, cleaning and packing for my trip to Las Vegas on Sunday.  I'm so....excited, I get to spend 4 days and 3 nights at the Paris Hotel thanks to Votre Vu!  I can't wait to share the Vu "luv" with all and learn so much at at our Fab-VU-lous leadership training!

ta...ta...for now!

Kathy Pardee
www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you Sis! I am down 2.5 more! Just 7.5 to go!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete